Meet blind young lady who is into prostitution (photos)

A partially blind woman, Kelly of Chitungwiza, has ventured into prostitution claiming she wants to raise money for eye surgery.
image
Kelly
Kelly told H-Metro that she is trying to raise US$500 needed for her treatment while her lover, Elton, guarantees her security so that her customers do not take advantage of her. Kelly comes from Mudzi where most of her relatives live but has since stopped visiting them.
“I record those who engage Kelly for security purposes and I make sure she is kept warm by collecting pieces of cardboard boxes to make fire,” Elton said
image
Explaining her situation, Kelly said:
“My life is no longer the same following the passing on of my mother and this forced me into prostitution my brother. I have no problem of accommodation since I am renting a room with my boyfriend Elton in Unit K Chitungwiza and he is the one who keeps all the money I receive from the men I render services to.

Post a Comment

0 Comments