'My charm traveled the day police arrested me' - Native doctor claims


Image result for native doctor in nigeria
A 28-year-old self-acclaimed native doctor who was arrested by the Abia State Police Command for allegedly being in possession of some human parts, caused serious laughter when he said that his charm had traveled the day he was arrested or else he would have vanished.
Explaining how the witch doctor was arrested, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Leye Oyebade, told newsmen at the Command headquarters in Umuahia, that the suspect was arrested in his home in Olokoro, in Umuahia South Local Government Area of the state, following a tip-off and during a search, the police discovered human skulls and bones in his possession.
The CP further alleged that the skulls and bones were suspected to be those of a murdered victim but the suspect denied killing anyone, saying that the items were handed over to him by his late uncle, who was also a native doctor.

“It was my people that reported me to the police because I use the skull and bone to perform magic. Anytime I touch somebody, his manhood will disappear once I have the items on me.""On the day the police arrested me, my charm had traveled if not, the police would not have succeeded in arresting me. I would have disappeared in their presence,” the native doctor boasted while demanding that he should be allowed to go home since he had not committed any offense.

Post a Comment

0 Comments