‘I Am Worried Of Relegation’- Leicester City Boss Ranieri Reveals


 


Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri says he is always looking over his shoulder and wary of the prospect of relegation.
After six losses in the opening 12 games – including a fifth away defeat at Watford on Saturday – the Premier League champions sit just two points above the relegation zone.

Asked whether he was concerned by Leicester’s current league position, Ranieri said: “Worried? No. But last season I was always watching behind me. Also this season I’m watching behind me.
“The relegation is very close to us and we have to react.
“I expected difficulties (this season), but not so strong. I expected some more points.
“That’s normal after a team like Leicester win the title. Now we have to be compact, continue to work hard, because there is only one medicine – work hard and be together.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments